Challenge DatesJune 15th – 30th
Schedule an additional 15 posts during the challenge.
On Day 1 of the challenge look at your number of scheduled posts. Add 15 to that. That is the number of scheduled posts you should have finished at the end of the challenge.
I did so well with the last Blog Ahead! I was even blogging ahead on a weekly basis and then … BLOG SLUMP. Reading slump, blog slump, basically I just had a massive slump. I’m changing up the blog a bit to help with my creativity but in the mean time I went from nearly 40 posts back down to 15. The horror…
I am also going to watch my niece and nephew for the summer, starting in July, so I have got to get my act together soon! Blog Ahead is coming at the perfect time to get some new content out and get motivated before I leave.
Want to join in? Check out Herding Cats & Burning Soup to sign up!
- Work on the posts that I do every week, like TBT.
- Memes that bloggers have updated for the month of June, July, and August.
- Get the reviews for books that I have already read, Reviewed and scheduled!
- I’m hoping to do 2 posts a day which would total 30. My real goal is 50 since I might not be blogging for an entire month!
- Do not count ANY that will post in June. Maybe…
As usual, a great big thank you goes to the lovely Herding Cats & Burning Soup for this fab idea!