Challenge DatesMarch 1st-15th
Schedule an additional 15 posts during the challenge.
On Day 1 of the challenge look at your number of scheduled posts. Add 15 to that. That is the number of scheduled posts you should have finished at the end of the challenge.
With my vacation and recent move, I cannot even talk about how far behind I am on my posts. Something like Blog Ahead gives me the motivation to stick with getting some posts done, even if I am scheduling them for the end of March! My goal is to get twice the amount done, so 30 in two weeks. Let’s do this!
Want to join in? Check out Herding Cats & Burning Soup to sign up!
- Work on the posts that I do every week, like TBT.
- Memes that bloggers have updated for the month of March.
- Get the reviews for books that I have already read, Reviewed and scheduled!
- I’m hoping to do 2 posts a day which would total 30.
- Do not count ANY that will post in March. Maybe…
As usual, a great big thank you goes to the lovely Herding Cats & Burning Soup for this fab idea!