- Every month, we’ll update this 2015 Book Blog Challenge Page with the links to that month’s Challenge linky – so you’ll always know where to find the latest link-up!
- Share it! The more people we get to participate in this, the more awesome discussions we can all be a part of and the more fun it will be! So, invite your friends to join us!
- This challenge is to help get us discussing books and book blogging, so talk about whatever you want as long as it’s relevant to book blogging. Discussions can be book related or book blogging related (or generally blogging related – no discussions about things that are completely off-topic like travel or fashion, etc). Discussions can also be about you personally if it’s a get-to-know-you type post.
Books of 2015 (Jan-March)!
I feel like I’m so far behind that it is hard to even look forward to what is being published this year! There are a few that I am really excited about. A few series that I need to catch up on too!
I normally do not read non-fiction with the exception of cookbooks however there are a few that have caught my eye this year!
- Ideas with Consequences by Amanda Hollis-Brusky publishing Jan 30
- Dogtology by J. Lazarus publishing March 19
- When by Victoria Laurie publishing publishing Jan 13
- Masters of Blood and Bone by Craig Saunders publishing Feb 3
- You Own Me by Mary Catherine Gebhard publishing Feb 14
- Lamentation by C.J. Sansom publishing Feb 24
- The Haunting of Sunshine Girl by Paige McKenzie publishing Mar 24
- Holding Strong by Laurie Foster publishing Mar 31
What are you looking forward to this year?