This time of the year can be so stressful for people but it really doesn’t have to be! Here’s 25 days to help you get ready and have fun with your family on Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate!)
Since we are all in love with Olaf or at the idea of snow (especially in the South) here are a few clever ideas and some yummy recipes!
- Snowman gift Tower! Three boxes of varying sizes, white gift wrap, black dots, and an orange paper nose! Add a scarf and voila! Easy and it won’t melt all over your house!
- Much like the tower, the snowman door is really easy! Actually easier if you already have a white door! —->
- Set up your own put together a snowman kit! Use multiple sized marshmallows, m&m’s, pretzals, and candy corn! Put all of this into a bag (which you can get at Etsy)!
- Snoman Eggs! What? Cute & healthy too! Great dish by Roxy’s Kitchen
- What’s better than a snowman pizza! Thanks to the Daily Dish for this fabulous idea!
- Super easy Donut Snowmen! Fab idea from I Sing in the Kitchen!
- Even easier Snowman on a Stick by Dukes & Duchesses.
- White chocolate marshmallow snowman! YUMS!!! I am going to stalk Icing Designs now.