Series: Preternaturals #2
Published by Incubooks on January 31st 201
Genres: Paranormal, Romance
All he's asking for is her soul. After buying the antebellum home she's fantasized about since childhood, Anna Worthington discovers Luc, a dangerously seductive incubus who has been trapped in the house by a fifty-year-old curse. To rid herself of her problem house guest she'll call on a priest, gypsies, ghost hunters, and the coven of witches from lust bunny hell. All she has to do is resist him long enough to break the spell so they can go their separate ways. If she doesn't, she could die. And that would be the best case scenario. HEAT LEVEL: Some sexually explicit content. 3 out of 5 flames.
This book moves right along! I was impressed with a few things…
- Brings all kinds of outside elements into the common world
- Didn’t see the end until I was done reading it!
- A strong minded woman who fought the urge to give in from the start!
- Characters were dynamic and entertaining
- Easy read (maybe this should be number one)
- There is a lot going on but it is all pulled together well as the book progresses
- No loose ends but there is supposed to be another which I would be interested in reading.
The characters were by far my favorite part even though this is book two and I didn’t read book one (really need to get on that).
Paranormal fun at its best. Paranormal lover? Get this.
She is known for her preternaturals series which combines romance front story with larger urban fantasy back story which develops over the course of several books.
Her world contains: demons, vampires, werewolves, werecats, and other shapeshifters, magic users such as witches and wizards, angels, and humans who are unaware of the magical world around them.
Zoe can be found at zoewintersbooks.com To subscribe to her newsletter, fill out the contact form.
Fun supplementary material for the preternaturals series can be found at theriantype.com