The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
So excited that it is almost November, although, seriously where did this year go off to? I blinked and it left!
I am really excited about Christmas. I said on an earlier post that I enjoy shopping for gifts early and I really do!
This year I’m doing something a little different. I normally spoil the gals in my family but recently I did a post for Man Crates Gifts for Men and found out they are just so freaking cute! I love all of their crates and think the men in my life deserve something extra special for the holidays.
I have a lot of sports fans in my life too so these crates will be a nice surprise, I think. They are just so cute! But a word that is a synonym for cute that means also manly!
Every year I try to get Christmas cards done and out the day after Thanksgiving but the last two years I’ve totally dropped the ball. I think I may get them done early so all I have to do is drop them into the mail!
If you can’t tell I’m really excited! Sadly the hubster and I are staying home this year but our hearts are with our families and loved ones!
FIRST though…this November Herding Cats & Burning Soup is doing a Blog Ahead month where you make pre-scheduled blog posts so you won’t be stressed out come December and all the holidays. I am loving this idea! More about this below.
Already have my books set for the HO HO HOliday read a thon that starts Nov. 6th! (more below!)
THEN! Thanksgiving! I’m hoping to make a HEALTHY but yummy Thanksgiving dinner. Of course I’ll also do at least one apple pie too. Have to have at least one pie or the hubby will cry. I might also!
And last! I’m taking a vacation at the end of November with the hubster! We’re just taking a few days to ourselves but I’m really looking forward to it. Especially with all of his traveling. Should be awesome!
What do you have planned for November?
- [19 Oct] Sunday Post!
- [20 Oct] The Exorcist by William Peter Blatty ★★★★★
- [20 Oct] Horror Mondays: How to Survive a Horror Movie!
- [21 Oct] Loop by Karen Akins ★★★★★
- [21 Oct] Book Blitz, Giveaway, & Guest Post! Master Over You by Cerys du Lys, Ethan Winters
- [22 Oct] Moment of Zen! Bookcases!
- [22 Oct] Phantom Canyon by Geoffrey Thorne, Jeffrey Bridges, Susan Bridges ★★★
- [23 Oct] Lock In by John Scalzi ★★★★½
- [23 Oct] Cat Thursday! Kitties Reading Books!
- [24 Oct] Carnal Magic by Lila Dubois ★★★★★
- Chills and Thrills Read a thon Oct 24 – Oct 31
- All Hallow’s Read – GIVE someone a scary book!
- HO HO HO HOliday Read a thon! Nov 6 – 11
Something I really, really need from Herding Cats & Burning Soup: