The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
So much going on this week!
I was way ahead of things but now with only three weeks left until Christmas I’m starting to feel behind!
This year I’m doing a couple crafty gifts so that is taking longer than just going out and shopping. Both are super fun though! Just one takes longer than the other!
I did find some really cute wrapping paper so just need to wrap and ship! Then two gifts to finish up and DONE!
On a weird note… My pup decided that he likes to find special ornaments and eat them off of the bottom of the tree. I haven’t fully decorated and went into the living room and found the entire lower portion was bare. He had a ton of fun! Thankfully they were nothing bad for him and made of wood, but still! I haven’t tried to decorate anymore so it should be interesting once I do try… We shall see… if it doesn’t work I’m seriously going to post pics of my half decorated tree! Hilarious!
How was your December?
- [30 Nov] Sunday Post!
- [1 Dec] Getting Ready for Christmas: Christmas Card Holders
- [1 Dec] Yesterday's Gone by David Wright, Sean Platt ★★★★½
- [1 Dec] Beyond Words by Diane O'key ★★★★½
- [1 Dec] Christmas Wonder Giveaway Hop!
- [2 Dec] Couponing for the Rest of Us by Kasey Knight Trenum ★★★★
- [2 Dec] Getting Ready for Christmas: Yummy Drinks
- [2 Dec] How Do You Know by Meredith Schorr ★★★★★
- [3 Dec] Moment of Zen! Snow
- [3 Dec] Getting Ready for Christmas: Christmas Decor: No Fireplace!
- [4 Dec] Getting Ready for Christmas: No Fireplace Part 2! Santa’s Key
- [4 Dec] Cat Thursday! Kittys who love Snow!
- [4 Dec] Disney’s Into the Woods: On the Steps of the Palace
- [5 Dec] Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger ★★★★★