The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Read a thon!
I got so much read during the Ho Ho Ho Read a thon! This is my third year joining but I think this was my best year. I did add in quite a few novellas but still! Not quite as many books as I wanted but I always set my bar super high. Six read! YAY!
Did you guys join the read a thon? How did you do?
Oh dear… I went over to Netgalley last night. You guys know where this ends right? With my TBR spiralling out of control!
I only got a few books. I made myself leave after 6. I’m still at 83% but I would really like to not freak out when all of these reviews are due! All of them have publishing dates of December or later sans one, The Naughty List! But, I couldn’t let that one go by. I also got a few from authors this week.
I swear, every time I get caught up, I do this. I am a full two weeks ahead on my schedule! I would love, love, LOVE to be a full month ahead and then I would be able to read at my leisure (sort of). At least I kept myself to 6. It could have gone very badly!
Question for you guys. I saw on another reviewer’s page that he puts his Audible account link on his posts so you can click over if you like the review and LIKE the review. This has got me thinking about Amazon. I’m at #4,281. I’ve worked really hard to get to that number, down from 18k just a year ago. But, is it cheating to get you guys to go LIKE my reviews on Amazon? More importantly, will Amazon feel that is cheating? I’ve debated adding the links but most of the time I have the reviews up on the blog prior to publish date anyway, so those wouldn’t matter… but still… the enticement is there.
How was your week?
- [15 Nov] Sunday Post!
- [16 Nov] Rolling in the Deep by Rebecca Rogers Maher ★★★
- [16 Nov] Life in the Time of Zombies by Jeffrey Littorno ★★★★
- [17 Nov] A Pain in the Tuchis (A Mrs. Kaplan Mystery #2) by Mark Reutlinger ★★★
- [17 Nov] Top Ten Tuesday Favorite Quotes
- [18 Nov] The Magic of Mistletoe by Carolyn Hector ★★★★½
- [18 Nov] Shelf Control – Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia
- [18 Nov] Moment of Zen! Start Anew
- [19 Nov] Neanderthal Reviews The Cinder Spires: The Aeronaut’s Windlass by Jim Butcher ★★★★★
- [19 Nov] The Phoenix Born by Kaitlyn Davis ★★★★★
- [20 Nov] The Eden Plague (Plague Wars, #0) by David VanDyke ★★
- [20 Nov] The Balanced Relationship Barometer: A Practical Approach to Achieve a Healthy and Fulfilling Love Relationship by Michael Gabriel ★★★★★
- [21 Nov] Geek of the week – Star Wars Craze
Anna from The Herd Hops has two giveaways coming soon! Links below, join up!