The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
So.. my hubby has all of Joe Ledger Series in Audible. I’m debating on getting into it. I LOVED Patient Zero so much so I really want to continue this but Audible? I’m just not sure about listening to books yet!
How do you guys feel about listening to books?
I’m also adding a meme to this post. The “Know Me Better” which you’ll find at the bottom. So you’ll find out about My Seryniti and what’s going on with this blog but also a little about me every Sunday! I think this sounds fun!! Join in on the fun and add in something about yourself too!
Recap of last week:
- 1:4 Vatos (Zombie Mondays)
- Undead by Kirsty Mckay (Review)
- The Vanished by Sarah Dalton (Review)
- Angel’s Assassin by Laurel O’Donnell (Review)
- H L Hickey (Author Interview)
- Seeds of War (Eden’s Root, #2) by Rachel Fisher (Series Review)
Coming This Week:
- 1:5 Wildfire (Zombie Mondays)
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion (Review)
- Witch in the Wind by Brenda M. Collins (Review)
- When We Collide by A.L. Jackson (Review)
- Untimed by Andy Gavin (Review)
- Found (The Crescent Chronicles, #3) by Alyssa Rose Ivy (Cover Reveal)
- Caramel and Magnolias by Tess Thompson Hardwick (Review)
Books I received or purchased:
- The Witch of Little Italy by Suzanne Palmieri (Courtesy of Saint Martin’s Press)
- Double Crossed by Ally Carter (Net Galley)
- Plague Town by Dana Fredsti (Jan 1-24th)
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion (Jan 28th – Feb 4th)
- Beautiful Creatures (Read a long) Get excited before the movie comes out!!
- Fiery Hot Reads for Icey Cold Nights!
“Know Me Better”
Each week I will pick 5 questions off of my author interview lists to answers.
I invite you to share your answers to these questions as well. You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post.
Top 5 songs on your playlist?
How much time do you spend reading each week?
What is the last thing you Googled?
Favorite places to travel?
What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day?
Top 5 songs on your playlist? Ohhh!! My Playlist! I must say it changes depending on my mood and I’m always, ALWAYS looking for music to run to! I can never get enough! But right now my favorites are:
- Too Close by Alex Clare
- Titanium by David Guetta
- Dog Days are Over by Florence and the Machine
- Somebody I Used to Know by Gotye
- Festival by Sigur Ros (Listen to this song and tell me you don’t just LOVE everything about life!!! OMG! It’s just THAT good! I found this on the soundtrack to 127 Hours)
How much time do you spend reading each week? A LOT!!! My blog is basically my job so I probably spend 40 hours or more reading. I know, I know… gotta hate my life right?!! 😉
What is the last thing you Googled? Warm Bodies the movie!! I can not wait for this to come out!
Favorite places to travel? Walt Disney World!!! I am a kid at heart! I can never, EVER get enough Disney! I used to work there and I miss it so much! I loved making magical vacations for people! I really miss it!
What is your favorite way to spend a rainy day? Curled up on the couch, normally with a blanket, drinking coffee, and reading a good book! Is there another way to spend a rainy day? Ohhh… throw in a nap for good measure!