The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Spring is here!!!!
So, the last week was pretty chilly but finally it’s staring to warm up! Which means getting outside a bit more than I have this winter. I sorta hibernate in the winter. As soon as the thermometer starts to dip below 70 degrees, I start to go into hibernation mode. So it is really nice to feel more alive!
And speaking of feeling more alive!!! I’m starting college! Fabulous news but that also may mean that I do not post as often as I do currently. My goal was to hit 200 books this year, but I’m sure college may put a pause on that number a bit. But, on the plus, I’m going for Behavioral Science which probably means you guys will get to hear about the psychology behind the stuff I’ll learn! 😀 I’m just super excited! And I’m 38 so the fact that I’m starting late is a bit daunting but so amazing at the same time.
Recap of last week:
- Walking Dead 2:4 Cherokee Rose (Zombie Monday)
- SunBolt by Intisar Khanani (Cover Reveal)
- Glistening Haven by Jill Cooper (Book Review)
- Deception by B.C. Burgess (Cover Reveal)
- Evil Dead Remake (Movie Review)
Upcoming this week:
- The Harvesting by Melanie Karsak (Book Review)
- Hidden Gates (P.J. Stone Gates Trilogy)” by D.T. Dyllin (Blog Barrage)
- The Soul’s Mark: Found by Ashley Stoyanoff (Book Review)
- Captivated (Mating Ritual #3) by Ria Candro (Promo)
- The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa (Book Review)
- Francesca of Lost Nation by Lucinda Sue Crosby (Blog Barrage)
- Sophie’s Run by Nicky Wells (Guest Post)
Books I received or purchased:
- A Delightful Arrangement by Cecilia Gray
- A Dangerous Expectation by Cecilia Gray
- An Illicit Engagement by Cecilia Gray
- A Flirtatious Rendezvous by Cecilia Gray
- Perfect Flaw by Robin Blakenship
- Southern Haunts by Alexander S. Brown
- Nightsiders by Gary McMahon
- Love & Zombies by Eric Shapiro
- End Dayz (The Hitchhiker Strain) by Kellie Sheridan
- Extinction Machine by Johnathon Maberry
Upcoming for April!
- I’m starting Serenity Sundays, sharing the fabulousness of life every Sunday!!
- There are a ton of read a thons coming up, but my personal favorite is Dewey’s Read A Thon! April 27th