The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Well, I’m getting rid of the hubby tomorrow for nearly two months. I’m hoping I’ll get in some good reading and I’ve set up some chores and stuff to do.
The downside to him being gone (other than I’m going to miss you babe!) is that it’s nearly October. I have my schedule set to read many, MANY, many horrors and watch many horror movies. My normal Sept/Oct routine. But sadly, I tend to freak myself out and will think about these books and movies after my eyes are closed, and I’m all alone in my room, in the dark! My brain is conspiring against me, I swear! I might be a big baby and sleep with the lights on!
So… it’ll be an interesting two months. Hopefully I will get a lot done. I want to scour basically every room, go through closets, paint a lot, and of course read! In the twelve years that we’ve been together we haven’t spent this much time apart. Although, my sister would love for me to spend more time with her over the summers but he is opposed to me being away 😀
Are you excited about the upcoming fall season? What’s your favorite fall recipe or event?
- [31 Aug] Sunday Post!
- [1 Sep] Horror Mondays! Book Review: Mary, The Summoning by Hillary Monahan ★★★★½
- [2 Sep] We Own the Night by Kristen Strassel
- [3 Sep] The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt
- [4 Sep] Spring Training by Stacey Lynn Rhoades ★★★★
- [5 Sep] Bend Your Brain by Lindsay Gaskins ★★★★½
- [6 Sep] Losing Weight & Living Healthy: Making Life & Exercise Easy
- Fairy Tale Blog Hop by Herding Cats & Burning Soup! Sept 15 – 22
- The Haunting of Hill House! Read a Long – SIGN UP! Sept 1 – Oct 1
- Frightfall Read a thon! Sept 29 – Oct 5th!
- Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-thon is nearly upon us! Oct 18, 2014!
Something I really, really need From Herding Cats & Burning Soup: