The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Well into 2014! Good bye January…
Whew… I wasn’t going to do any resolutions and then my sister and my sister-in-law (both of which have an evil gene apparently!) have taken it upon themselves to get our family involved in a fitness thing! I might complain but I’m actually really excited. My goal for the entire year is just to lose 10 pounds and to drink more water. And to eat better. For some reason I’m very, very picky so I don’t eat very well so the hubby and I are working to eat healthy but at the same time make meals that will put me at 1500-1800 calories or so a day. Plus exercise, definitely a healthy way to go!
How are your resolutions coming along? Have you given up on any yet?
- [12 Jan] Sunday Post: 51st Post
- [13 Jan] Witch Fall by Amber Argyle ★★★★★
- [14 Jan] The Appeal of Evil by Pembroke Sinclair ★★★★½
- [14 Jan] Giveaway & Excerpts: Wasteland by Lindsay Leggett
- [15 Jan] Coffee for your Heart #2
- [16 Jan] Winds of Time by B. G. Simpson ★★★½
- [17 Jan] Truth or Dare #1
- [17 Jan] In Control by Crystal Serowka ★★★★½
- [17 Jan] Feature Follow Friday!
- Book Review: Hogfather by Terry Pratchett
- Book Review: Price of Justice by Alan Brenham
- Interview: With Zombie Lover Robert Kent
- Book Review: We Are Our Brains by D.F. Swaab
- Book Review: Knowing Jack by Rachel Curtis
- Book Review: Bedrock by Britney King
- Giveaway: Birthday Giveaway!! 39 years, 39 Days of Giveaways!!!
- A Winter’s Respite Read a Thon Jan 27 – Feb 2
- Va Va Vroom Read a Thon Feb 6 – 10
- Wicked Valentine’s Read a Thon Feb 7-17th
- Fire & Ice Blog Hop Feb 8 – 15th
- Ides of March Read a Thon March 13 – 17th
- Take Control of Your TBR Pile! March!