The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
YAY!! It is finally Autumn. I am so excited. I love this weather, which has already dropped to the 60’s in the mornings. This weather for the past week or so has gotten me out of my reading funk!! YAY! Whew… it was tough but I did what most of you said and sort of powered through. I picked up all sorts of books but instead of review books I picked up books that I’ve been wanting to read lately.
The hubby is going to be back this weekend for two days so I think I’m going to cheat and make an apple pie. That man will never eat fruit but if it’s a cider or in pie, he gobbles it up! Funnily he doesn’t do well with cinnamon so I now bake apple pie without but I’ve gotten so used to it that I cannot eat apple pie with it now!
What’s your favorite autumn recipe that you’re dying to cook?
- [22 Sep] Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock by Matthew Quick ★★★★★
- [22 Sep] Over It by Mary Buchan ★★★★
- [23 Sep] Faded by Chloe MIles
- [24 Sep] Moment of Zen! Naps!
- [24 Sep] Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
- [25 Sep] Raven by Stacey Rourke ★★★★½
- [25 Sep] Cat Thursday! Sleepy babies!
- [26 Sep] Made for You by Melissa Marr ★★★★★
- [26 Sep] Block by J.A. Huss
I will have no excuse for being behind on my reading projects! Which is really exciting because after all the travelling the hubby is doing he is basically taking two vacations. A really long vacation in November and a short one for the Christmas holidays! He’s even taking off for my birthday at the beginning of next year! (which is great because honestly I may have conniptions if left by myself after I turn 40! ACK!!) So… I’m really excited to read all of this and get all set up for the holidays so I can take a break! WOOT!!
- Frightfall Read a thon! Sept 29 – Oct 5th!
- Wonderfully Wicked Read a Thon Oct 17 – 27
- Dewey’s 24 Hour Read-a-thon is nearly upon us! Oct 18, 2014!
- Chills and Thrills Read a thon Oct 24 – Oct 31
- All Hallow’s Read – GIVE someone a scary book!
- HO HO HO HOliday Read a thon! Nov 6 – 11
Something I really, really need from Herding Cats & Burning Soup: