The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
What’s happening here:
I may have talked the hubby into blogging our weight loss and cooking experiences! I am hoping for once a week through summer and if it works, maybe for an entire year. We’re going to just start with a few posts and see how it goes. Here’s hoping!
Didn’t read a whole lot this week, sadly. Got the hubby into reading a Peter Meredith though, and that makes me super happy. His newest, Legion, looks right up my alley! I may have to take a break and read something else for a bit though. I’m getting tired of horror. Sad!
- Pondering: Writing. I have had ideas for many years and might finally put pen to paper. It looks pretty hard but exciting. Pretty much just like everything worth while.
- Watching: Started Gilmore Girls. Another fun, happy show that leaves you feeling good! My daughter and I are watching together. <3
- Reading: Found and finished The Gatherer by A.G. Henley. I had no idea there were more in the series! Really excited! Also reading The Twelve by Justin Cronin. Wow, this is a long book! I might have to set it down and try something else for a bit. Time frame seems a bit strange at the beginning.
- Looking forward to: The summer! So many read a thons! So many books. Cannot wait for June!
How was your week?
- [15 May] Sunday Post! Blogging Ahead and Read a thons!
- [16 May] The Dorito Effect: The Surprising New Truth About Food and Flavor by Mark Schatzker ★★★★★
- [17 May] Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Picked Up On A Whim
- [17 May] To Catch a Treat by Linda O. Johnston ★★★★½
- [18 May] Moment of Zen! Inner Peace
- [18 May] Vacation, TBR, or Bed: Teen & Ya
- [20 May] He said / She Said: Movie Review – Batman vs. Superman
June 1 – August 31, 2016:
June 1 – 7, 2016:
July 18-24, 2016:
July 23-24, 2016: