June 27: Best Books You’ve Read In 2017 So Far
So far I’ve read 57 books in 2017. That’s not horrible and I realize many people only get to one book a month, but for me it’s a little on the low side. I’m barely able to continue the progress but I’m watching Goodreads and when it tells me I’m falling behind I try to catch up. So far it’s been okay but I did have to get serious and realize I may not hit a goal of 200 books, so I lowered my goal to 150. Since I did that, I’ve been able to maintain.
These are the best books I’ve read so far this year:
- 13 Reasons Why. I can give you 13 reasons why but the real reason is that it kept me on the edge of my seat. Plus it was written in a different way that made it stand out. Yes, I’m jumping on this bandwagon.
- Flawed. I read book one and then purchased book two straight away. These are amazing.
- The Upside of Unrequited – SO freaking cute. And horrible but adorable and cute!
- Everything You Want Me To Be – This was like a psychological thriller. No idea who the killer was until the end!
- Impossible Fortress – Another adorable reason to read YA. I loved every minute of this. The idea that these boys are also computer geeks hit a great spot for me because I’ve always loved computers.
- Behind Closed Doors – O M G. This book. This book is crazy. It is so good and so scary.
- Wed to a Spy – Lovely romance!
- The Hemaphatoges – Horror but at it’s best. Love, love, love this!
- Brew or Die – Fantastic cozy mystery. I read this entire series and loved every second.
- I Need a Lifeguard Everywhere but in the Pool – Hilarious from beginning to end!
What are your favorite reads for 2017?