November 22: Books I am thankful for!
- Terry Pratchett DiscWorld series. For helping me go to sleep at night, for making me laugh, for helping me use my imagination, for amazing characters that I’m in love with, for everything.
- Harry Potter – For teaching everyone how fabulous an imagination can really be!
- Mira Grant’s Feed series and novellas. What a wonderful look at an overdone genre of horror.
- The Cosmos by Carl Sagan for opening my mind to a great, wide, beautiful world!
- Moonwalking with Einstein by Joshua Foer. Cosmos opened my mind to a beautiful universe, this opened my mind to my beautiful brain!
- The Secret Garden for giving me an escape in childhood and and staying with me all these years.
- Red Shirts by John Scalzi for allowing me the opportunity to enjoy a genre I thought I hated.
- The Summer That Melted Everything by Tiffany McDaniel for helping me see the good in people while allowing me to be a realist.
- Sophie’s Turn and others by Nicky Wells for making me love romance again!
- Dante’s Inferno (which I hated) for helping me to realize I do not have to LOVE everything society does.
What books are you thankful for?