TTop Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We’d love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
September 19: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List
Ohhh fall, how much I love you! Sadly, I think I bit off more books than I can chew! I have so many on my fall TBR, that I could create multiple top ten lists. I’ll stick with the ten that I am most excited about.
Most of these are newly published or about to publish, however there are a few horror books that I want to read during October. Stephen King’s books I’ve read multiple times, but many of them I haven’t read in years. It’ll be fun to get back to the horror master!
- Don’t Wake Up by Liz Lawler
- Perilous Poetry by Kym Roberts
- The Stand by Stephen King
- Swan Song by Robert R. McCammon
- Seven Days of Us by Francesca Hornak
- The Silent Corner & The Whispering Room by Dean Koontz
- Paradox Bound by Peter Clines
- Good Me Bad Me by Ali Land
- Odd & True by Cat Winters
- Holy Crap! The World is Ending by Anna-Marie Abell
What’s on your fall TBR?