It’s been a while since I joined in Top Ten Tuesday! Not by choice but by necessity. Life is in order and all things are good so now it’s back to getting my blog straight!
Today’s Top Ten is
May 24: Top Ten Most Intimidating Books!
Today’s actual theme was the top ten books that you feel differently about over time. I racked my brain trying to think of things that I have loved or hated more after a while and I’m coming up blank! The only one that jumps out at me is Twilight. But, to be completely honest, I have not read it in quite some time and I would have to reread to give an honest opinion. Of course I loved it when I first read it!
So… my list. Top Ten Most Intimidating Books:
- 1984 by George Orwell
- Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy
- The Fellowship of the Ring: Book 1 of The Lord of the Ring by J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck
- The Iliad by Homer
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding
- Moby Dick by Herman Melville
- Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck
- Ulysses by James Joyce
- Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West by Gregory Maguire
What are your Top Ten Most Intimidating Books?