The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~
~ It’s a chance to share news~
A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Holidays are nearly here!! I got most of my stuff done. Mostly… Today was the best day though. My hubby and I got a car. Well, when I say my hubby and I, I really mean I GOT A CAR! It’s super cute! And this is like a Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday all in one since my bday is Jan 9th. Definitely something I didn’t really know was on my Christmas list but I’m still super excited!
What would be a nice surprise for you?
Recap of last week:
- The Key Inheritance by Jen McConnel (Cover Reveal)
- Zombie Monday! Zombies of Byzantium by Sean Munger (Promo)
- The Middle Aisle by Taylor Dean (Promo)
- Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy (Book Review)
- Lennon’s Jinx by Chris Myers (Cover Reveal)
- The Silver Sphere by Michael Dadich (Promo)
- A Small Town Near Aushwitz by Mary FulBrook(Book Review)
- Maven Fairy Godmother: Through the Veil by Charlotte Henley Babb (Book Review)
- The Scourge by A.G. Henley (Book Review)
- Master Cleanse Coach (Book Review)
Coming This Week:
- His Black Wings by Astrid Yrigollen (Promo!)
- Human Instincts by Ioana Visan (Book Review)
- Medusa’s Desire by E.B. Black (Book Review)
- The Vampire’s Hope by Danica Winters (Book Review)
- Mad World Tour by Samarie Provost (Series Review)
- Zombie Holidays! Apocalypse Z and a Walking Dead 2013 Calendar (Ends Dec 24th)
- Altered Souls (Witch Avenue, #2) by Karice Bolton (Dec. 13-27, 2012)
- The Daring Young Man by Jane George (Dec.26 – Jan.9, 2013)
- Winter 2012 Challenge!!! 14 Books, 3 Months! I’m super excited about this! The Summer Challenge was amazing and I’m expecting the Winter Challenge to be just as fun! — My updates!
- All Zombies, All the time! Every Monday until June 2013
- AMC is doing a marathon Dec 31st of the Walking Dead! I can not wait to rewatch all of that wonderfully intense and fabulous story!